Blue Tide Shaker Bracelet










My newest finished product - a Blue toned shaker bracelet.... It is gorgeous and will be posted to Etsy soon. Still have to figure out how much I put into it as it is laden with a lot of beaded headpins and glass seed beads and wire work. I love the look and feel of these bracelets, I may make a few anklets as they are so much fun.
Lots of work but the look is worth it... Not sure if shaker bracelet is the correct name for these. Saw them in a local shop and they actually sell the kits in shakers you would see in restaurants for say Parmesan cheese (i.e. shaker). Though the name fits, they have a cool shaker sound when you shake your wrist.
This one is "Blue Tide" as it reminds me of the ocean breaking along the shore on a warm summer day. Ahhh if only it could take me there for real......

No comments: