Tan & Floral Dress


Here are pictures of a dress I did for a friend, she looks fabulous in it.... though I had to catch her when she was ready to leave. So that is why we are out by the car. It is from an A-line dress pattern, I altered it to be ankle length and long sleeves. So many pattens and outfits are out with the 3/4 sleeve, but an easy fix to lengthen a few inches without distorting the pattern. I also made notes to use the pattern for myself - now to actually do so.

I have several people waiting on alterations, and as always I am procrastinating. I rather make things from scratch then changing another work. Still it helps with the extras the kids want, It's the only reason I am doing so....

Too now the sewing room is finished, peg boards up and functional. The cutting table is stabilized and I only have a small pile of fabric to go through and organize. (Yes to me this is finished... forever ongoing.) Pictures to come soon! Looks great and is so much more functional!










No comments: