Great ETSY shop "Muslamb Paper Goods and Design"


Hello All...
In working on my shop on ETSY and found a really nice shop with Islamic items. "Muslamb Paper Goods and Design" has many great handmade crafted items in her shop... what a perfect solution for those of us always looking for appropriate Islamic greeting cards and such... Also supporting a fellow Muslimah.
The following is a short of quip from her Bio/Profile on her shop...

The OFFICIAL: "MUSLAMB PAPER GOODS INTERVIEW" an uncensored look into the mind of a scarf wearing crafter"
Q: WHO IS THE WIZARD BEHIND THE CURTAIN, THE GIRL BEHIND THE (wait for it. . .) AHH HUMMM 'VEIL?
A: My name is Cjala, I am the shop keep of muslamb paper goods and design. I design greeting cards, invitations, announcements, calendars and the occasional silk-screened tee. I'm also a full-time Mom, wife and Public Relations Director at a local art gallery.
Q: WHY DID YOU START THE BIZ?
A: I was found bleary eyed and confused wandering around a local greeting card shop around Eid Adha last year *sigh* - it's still hard to talk about.
. Continued under her shop profile.

No comments: