BOGO SALE on All my PINS - Sep 18 - 20th, 2009


Here it is BOGO FREE!!!
September 18th through September 20th ONLY.


Purchase any Pin in my shop and receive another absolutely FREE!!!
*Free Pin will be from my collection that has not yet been posted on ETSY. If you have a preference on a color or style convoy me and I will see what I have in stock.

*You will still receive the FREE Shipping via USPS in the USA or similar discount Everywhere else.
**Plus, check out my other SALE items for even more Savings!


Gwendolyn's Design ETSY shop Home Page



It is soooo... easy to set up an account on ETSY - that way you can SAVE, your favorites for latter. Trust me ETSY is the place for Everything Handmade, there are so many Great Artists featuring their work. The best way to keep track is to create a 'FREE' account & Heart/Favorite them & or the item!

IF you need help do not hesitate to "Convoy" = email me through my ETSY shop & I will try my best to help you out!

Thanks for stopping & Shopping!

Gwendolyn

No comments: