Hope all had a great weekend, and are off to a wonderful week. Lots to do, lots to do so I will make this short... well maybe!
First ~ What are your goals for this week?
How do you set and keep track of your goals, chores, duties?
I am soo not the one to give advise upon this subject... I am a born, tried and true Procrastinator! So how does someone like me ;-0 get through life?
LISTS, and more list.. then sometimes cross off a few things from the list. Sad but true, I love organizing and planning ~ it is just the follow-through that has me in a conundrum.
My Goals for this week (maybe making them public will get me to actually do them?! Maybe! LOL)
- Sweep & mop - ok needs to be done every week or few days, baby steps
- Finish up the batch of polymer clay pens I am working on. Have to or not room to do other stuff!
- call and schedule my doctors appointment... aggghh means reschedule work, coordinating rides kids ect.. (no wonder I'm procrastinating on this one) :-(
- Laundry (on going)
- Work (photograph, edit & post items on ETSY)
- Price everything for show on 24th
- Sew - love it once I am downstairs to do so.
Have a great week.... and stop procrastinating... hmmm think I need another cup of coffee......