Slaking on the blogging...

As many of you have noticed i have been out of the loop for a little bit here.  I am going to try to keep up with my blog this summer... ahh promises promises! LOL

Ohh so much to share... where to begin?  I have been busy beading and playing with the polymer clay.  I was lucky enough to find a great stash of vintage beads at our local 'Good Will' store and was able to re purpose them into a batch of earrings.  The great part is the minimal weight of the beads, being a vintage plastic they look good and will not weigh you down.  For those of us with sensitive ears this is such a bonus!  Personally I love dangling earrings when I go out, but the type style and how heavy they are usually ended up with me taking them out within the first hour... not so with these.  Plus what is better than recycling and reusing something that has seen its day in it's prior condition... I love re-purposing things!

Well enjoy & check out the new batch of earrings in my shop... if you log onto my shop do a search for vintage & you should come up with the dozen +/- that are there!

Thanks for visiting!
Gwendolyn

No comments: